Get Webcargo SSO Information
- Log into Webcargo as the primary user. Click TEAM in the left-hand menu, then click the SSO IdP tab
- Enable DUO
- On step 1, you will find both Entity ID and ACS that you will need to paste into your DUO account.
- Leave this tab open as you will return to it later.
Configure the Webcargo Application in Duo
- Log on to the Duo Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
- Click Protect an Application and locate the entry for Generic Service Provider with a protection type of "2FA with SSO hosted by Duo (Single Sign-On)" in the applications list. Click Protect to the far-right to start configuring Webcargo.
- Under the "Service Provider" section of the page paste the Entity ID link you copied from the section above into the Entity ID field.
- Under the "Service Provider" section of the page paste the ACS link you copied from the section above into the ACS field.
- Webcargo uses 3 mandatory attributes, Email, Firstname and Lastname. Complete NameID attribute and Map attributes sections as per this screenshot:
Configure Webcargo for SSO
- Return to the Webcargo tab. Make sure you're still on the "Single sign-on" page.
- From the Duo Admin Panel Metadata section, Copy the Single Sign-On URL and paste it to step 2 of Duo Configuration
- In the Duo Admin Panel under Downloads, download the certificate and upload it back to step 3 of Duo Configuration.
- Click Save.