Get Webcargo SSO Information
- Log into Webcargo as the primary user. Click TEAM in the left-hand menu, then click the SSO IdP tab
- Enable Onelogin
- On step 1, you will find your Account ID that you will need to paste into your Onelogin account.
- Leave this tab open as you will return to it later.
Configure the Webcargo Application in Onelogin
- Log on to the Onelogin Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
- In the top right corner, click Add App and search for Webcargo
- Go to the "Configuration" section of the page and paste the Account ID link you copied from the section above into the Account ID field.
- Go to the SSO section of the page, under the certificate section, click View Details and download the X.509 PEM version.
- Go back to the SSO section and copy the SAML 2.0 Endpoint
Configure Webcargo for SSO
- Return to the Webcargo tab. Make sure you're still on the SSO IdP tab.
- In step 2, paste the SAML 2.0 Endpoint you copied from Onelogin
- In step 3, upload the X.509 PEM certificate
- Click Save.