Get Webcargo SSO Information
- Log into Webcargo as the primary user. Click TEAM in the left-hand menu, then click the SSO IdP tab
- Enable Azure
- On step 1, you will the Reply URL that you will need to paste into your Azure account.
- Leave this tab open as you will return to it later.
Configure the Webcargo Application in Azure
- Log on to the Azure Admin Portal and navigate to Enterprise Application.
- Click New Application, search for Webcargo and add it to your account.
- Under the Manage section of the page, click Single Sign On
- In step 1, paste the Reply URL link you copied from the section above into the Reply URL field.
- In step 3, download the Certificate (Base64)
- In step 4, copy the Login URL
Configure Webcargo for SSO
- Return to the Webcargo tab. Make sure you're still on the SSO IdP tab.
- In step 2, paste the Login URL you copied from Azure
- In step 3, upload the Certificate (Base64)
- Click Save.