Skip to content
Get Webcargo SSO Information
- Log into Webcargo as the primary user. Click TEAM in the left-hand menu, then click the SSO IdP tab
- Enable Okta
- On step 1, you will find your SAML Consumer URL that you will need to paste into your Okta account.
- Leave this tab open as you will return to it later.
Configure the Webcargo Application in Okta
- Log on to the Okta Admin Panel and navigate to Applications.
- Click Browser App Catalog and search for Webcargo
- Under the General Settings section of the page, paste the SAML Consumer URL link you copied from the section above into the SAML Consumer URL field.
- Click Done
- Click the Sign On tab and click the View Setup Instruction button
- At the step 7 and 8, copy the Sign-on URL and the Certificate
Configure Webcargo for SSO
- Return to the Webcargo tab. Make sure you're still on the SSO IdP tab.
- In step 2, paste the Sign-on URL you copied from Okta
- In step 3, paste the X.509 PEM certificate you copied from Okta
- Click Save.